Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS) is an emerging technique in field analysis. IONER High Resolution IMS is a new concept IMS based on space classification of ions (Differential Mobility Analysis) with a high flow sheath gas that allows for higher sensitivity and resolving power that drift time IMS.
- Resolving power of 50.
- Good sensibility, low ppb range.
- Excellent repeatibility and reproduccibility.
- Mobility range between 0.6 and 4 cm2v-1s-1.
- Positive and negative ion detection.
- Fully automated: Sampling, replicates, measurement programmed in time.
- Contious out-flow of mobility-classified ions.
- Several interchangeble ion sources for several chemical families.
- Multivariate analisys Software integrated.
- Explosives detection.
- Ions at atmospheric pressure with Ultra-Violet light Ionization, able to detect and identify Nitro-glycerine, PETN, RDX, TNT, TATP, HMTD.
- Health & enviromental studies.
- Detection of toxic compounds and breath analisys. Acetone, diethylether, formaldehyde, ephedrine, bencene, toluene, xilene.
- Food Chemistry.
- Quality control of organoleptic properties. Terpenes, amines, etc.
- Foundamental research.
- Studies of mobility of ions. Mass-orthogonal propery useful to distinguish isomer and isobaric compounds.
Examples of VOCs detection.
Examples of explosives detection in positive and negative mode.